A natural, drug and chemical free, pain relief muscle rub for Humans, Horses & Dogs
Muscular Liniment cream provides a natural, drug and chemical free, fast acting, temporary pain relief of muscular aches and strains, sprains, tension, muscle and joint inflammation, lower back pain, arthritis and rheumatism. Any sort of muscle pain or discomfort on Humans, Horses and Dogs.
Applied directly onto the painful area, it provides targeted pain relief and works by increasing blood flow to the affected area. You don’t need to use much, a little goes along way.
Do you have a blocked nose? Blocked sinus? Put a little bit of Muscular Liniment cream on your feet or the bottom of the shower in a corner and let the oils work their magic!
Do you have a super itchy mozzie bite? Put some Muscular Liniment cream on it! It can also be used on rashes, hives, insect bites and other skin irritations with unbroken skin.
• Australian Grown Aloe Vera Gel
– Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and is effective to treat muscle and joint pains. Aloe vera is not only a good natural remedy for those who exercise on a daily basis, but as-well for people with sprains, strains, muscle tension, muscle and joint inflammation, osteoarthritis, old injuries, surgeries, rheumatism and any muscular pains or discomfort of all kinds.
• Australian Tea Tree Oil
– Tea Tree Oil also naturally relieves muscle inflammation and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
• Australian Eucalyptus Oil
– Eucalyptus Oil is known for both its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, eucalyptus oil has analgesic effects in muscles and joints.
• Peppermint Oil
– Perhaps best-known for its menthol undertones, peppermint oil is one of nature’s most potent analgesics. Pure peppermint oil has at least 44 percent pure menthol content, which has been widely used for pain of a variety sources!
– Allantoin helps to heal wounds and skin irritations and stimulates the growth of healthy tissue. Allantoin can be found in anti-acne products, sun care products, and clarifying lotions because of its ability to help heal minor wounds and promote healthy skin.
Directions For Use: Apply a thin layer of cream and gently massage into the affected area until completely absorded into the skin for Humans, Horses and Dogs. Apply to unbroken skin only. Wash your hands immediately after use. Repeat when necessary. Not for internal use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.